View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 04:11 AM
sfhub
PPCGeeks Regular

sfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by D8nkE View Post
is anyone else having problems flashing EnergyROM_23504_HERMAN_10.Nov.2009_StandardM2.5 using an sd card. I'm getting stuck in the boot screen.
If by "getting stuck in the boot screen" you mean it flashes gray very briefly then dumps you in the tri-color screen, the bootloader is not recognizing the RAPHIMG.nbh file. It actually says "No image file!" or something like that if you can read quickly.

Could be a naming problem, could be SD card problem, could be filesystem fat vs fat32 problem, or other problems. Bottom line, the bootloader can't find the file and it doesn't really tell you why.

Personally I would just do the USB method. I used to do SD all the time from mogul days and never had a problem. For Touch Pro some of my RAPHIMG.nbh will get recognized and some won't. I tried a new SD card freshly formatted to fat32 and various renaming strategies. Didn't work so I didn't feel like playing with it longer when USB method worked fine.