View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 02:08 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Fingerprints???

i didnt use this method but i didnt want to start a new thread. hope you dont mind and i hope sum1 can help me out as soon as possible.

i have sprint + stock screen protector.
wen i put it on, 1st time (awhile back sept.9), it was slightly over the edge, bottom right. so it would catch on, whatever case or sleeve, and that bottom right by the button is bend up. thats not a problem 4 me but just now, this very minute my sweater caught that edge and took off the protector completely w/out me knowing at 1st. when i realized it, i had fingerprints all over the inside (phone side) of the protector.

how can i remove/clean the fingerprints off the "sticky" side of the protector??? i need to reapply!!! i have no spare and at the time no $$. but i dont want to use my phone until i have it protected agian as my hands/fingers are rough, i work contruction, so if i touch the screen i will end up leaiving scratchs on the screen. its scratch free now and i want it to stay that way. pls help

THANKS 4 QUICK REPLY PLEASE