elrichmeister
Lurker

elrichmeister is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Driod is Glitchy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironi View Post
i tried for quite a while to reproduce your problem and haven't managed it. sounds like the phone you were playing with had a faulty or uncalibrated screen. i've had this phone since last friday and the music player has been remarkably good compared to winmo. the avrcp controls on my bluetooth headset finally work flawlessly and even though there's no equalizer, the built-in eq profile sounds great. i think you should give the droid another shot. i upgraded from a sprint TP and I can tell you, you're missing out. the only thing the TP had over the droid was WMwifi router. i miss the hell out of that thing.
Ive had this phone for about 1 whole day, got it yesterday afternoon, and i love this thing, i came from gimped TP, and OMG its like night and day. I have not had any issues with the kinetic scrolling either. The battery life is remarkable, lasted me from about 6:00AM till about 8:00PM. Im sure it would last longer, since i was using the speaker to listen to music at my job site for a few hours. I am really impressed and in love lol. I also miss WifiRouter =(, is there an app like that on other android handsets?