View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 11:54 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaskycap View Post
True. when i use the unlocker for sprint tp2 it says that i already unlocked a phone b4. which i didon't, so I've read all the forums and a lot of people was having this same problem, so I guess they bought a unlocker which I was going to do but I have no money rite now. Can you help me on THE unlocker please. I've did all the turning off this and that. The SSPL.exe won't work on my phone, I even downloaded some cab to get the unlocker to work but to no avail.
i can't explain why this happens to people, but the first paragraph in the first post of this thread tells you what you need to do. You will not have to pay anything if you're just wanting to unlock your phone.