View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 06:33 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by maedhros View Post
I dont know whats up with the latest build of 6.5.x.

Random programs will stop sense from launching.

For example, I install ONLY neodrivers (the ones from xda) and it works fine after a soft reset. Then I install programs like Bejeweled 2 and after a soft reset touchflo wont launch.

Then I uninstall both programs, touchflo STILL wont launch.

Then I hard reset, install only bejeweled, it works. Then I install neodrivers, it works. Then I install GFX boost, and it breaks manilla. (running 504)

Random programs will break it.

Anyways great rom till my current problems, I know it is not your roms fault, but those programs worked on the nov. 03 build.

I wont come back to ur rom till nxt build, where maybe my programs will work.

Thanks!

Wow...from my experience...every program I have loaded up, added passwords, and opened to verify they work...well, they work great...wonder why your s don't?

I have loaded up at least 30 commerical apps and many cabs from XDA/here...thats a bummer.

The only thing that has been the least bit funky (besides the well-knowns) is the Max Manilla looses one of my contact pictures; which requires a disable and re-install...minor annoyance