View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 04:11 PM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz07 View Post
i tried to replicate what you said and didn't have this issue. i didn't have it with stock rom or any other rom, and i tried plenty of them. as a matter of fact, i forgot to set my alarm to ring thru even if phone was on silent the other day and luckily i woke up 2 min before it went off. all that happened was screen came on with no sound. on a further not, i keep my tp2 set to vibtate and ring all the time and it never has changed on me. btw, i only installed reg edit, pocket rar and tc. i personally think, because of all I've read about same issue, it is something that was installed after flashing. my 2 cents.
I guess I'll try a hard reset, or probably just wait for R3, but here is how I can replicate this 100% of the time...

Settings tab | Sound & display | Tap Silent profile
Tap Back to return to Sense UI
Scroll to and enter Messages tab
Open your last SMS [this should open the HTC Messages app]

Now watch the top row and see if your sound icon switches from a silent icon, with the x on it, to the normal icon. If that doesn't set your profile to normal, just tap on the first tab of the HTC Messages app, the Details tab for the contact with whom you were viewing the text messages for. Again, watch your sound icon and mine changes, 100% of the time, to normal and turns off silent mode.