View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 04:07 PM
mathiass
PPCGeeks Regular

mathiass is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to mathiass
Re: Got kicked out of a Sprint service and repair center!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QrafTee View Post
I'm sorry, but CSR are people too and they too have limitations. There is a level of professionalism expected from them, but if you're rude and consistently rude; you cannot just expect the customer to be "always right." From personal experience, I know that in many cases the customers are downright wrong.
Agreed. I still believe though that unless physical injury is about to happen, the csr is the one that needs to keep his/her/its cool no matter the attitude of the customer. The csr is a representative of the company in all respects, therefore they have to represent the company in as positive a manner as possible. I guess having been raised in a family of customer service of many different kinds and having been in customer service for a long time I see it differently. 'z all good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QrafTee View Post
And depending on how you view other people, the lack of eye contact could be just submission or frustration while eye contact can be an aggressive behavior. It's not "black and white." It's the entirety of one's body language, tone, and voice can one really see it one way or another.
Agreed there too. My dad always emphasized eye contact and body language more than anything. Eye contact though to me being more important.

On a side note, I realize this probably wasn't the best topic to voice my very first posts as a member of this board (does that make sense at all?) , but oh well. I'll be getting me a TP2 here pretty soon (as soon as UPS delivers it) and I like the variety of topics and the membership on these forums. I hope to become a good (albeit opinionated) contributing member
This post has been thanked 2 times.