View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 03:21 PM
iviyth0s
Halfway to VIP Status

iviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to iviyth0s
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshay00 View Post
After many repairs and replacements of my TP I was able to convince someone at CS to replace my TP with a different phone. This was in contrast to the repair center. The guy there said that if my phone stopped working every week I would have to go to the store every week. When I said that it took me an hour to get to the store from where I live he basically said that I was lying. He said that there was absolutely no option of switching to a different phone and that I shouldn't really be complaining because they have been repairing my phone. He said that Sprint was the next best thing after sliced bread because they at least have repair centers. Worst service I have ever recieved.

Anyway, the guy at CS gave me a list of options: 2 Blackberry phones, HTC Snap, another TP and Palm Treo Pro. There was no mention of the TP2. I wonder if this is because the TP2 is OOS.
I don't see how that's bad service at all?? I mean it was pretty A-hole of him to call you a liar about the drive but I don't see an issue as long as they are willing to keep repairing it. He will eventually get tired of it, my repair center just charged me 120 dollars when my keyboard was shot and said I had "water damage" so it couldn't be repaired. I'd take your service center any day. My center is lazy as . Hell even I could have replaced the keyboard (I know how)

The worst part is this happened like a week before the TP ---> TP2 movement began

Last edited by iviyth0s; 11-11-2009 at 03:24 PM.