View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 02:55 PM
a_c_s
Regular 'Geeker

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

I have about 5GB of music on my SD card and while there is a slight delay, for me it's more like 2 seconds, definitely not 15... I assumed it was just standard access time due to the amount of music in the library... perhaps yours is worse because you have 3 times as much music on yours as I do... in any case, have definitely not noticed the length of delay you are experiencing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
Anybody else having a delay in their music screen appearing when they switch to that tab? The tab will appear instantly but will be blank. The CD thumbnail and all icons take about 15 seconds to pop up. This happens every single time I switch to the tab. Even if I switch to it and wait for everything to appear, then move off it and back on I have to wait another 15 seconds. Happens again if I tap on the menu shortcut key and go to properties for instance, and come out of the menu.

I have all of my music on SD, and there is probably about 10GB+ at least. I can't be the only one with that much (or little?) music?
This post has been thanked 1 times.