View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 02:24 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
Ok I just installed the Nov 10 Rom, I wanted to personally see if there were any problems receiving calls. So far, it seems there aren't.
Nonetheless, I now have a new problem.
I was trying to set up my gmail exchange, and while typing @gmail.com a little blank box pops up as it was suggesting a word. The things is that is doesn't suggest a word 'cause it is blank, and instead changes gmail.com to mail.com.
I went to setting= > input=> word completion and I made sure "suggest a word..." and "enable auto correct" were checked off. but still doesn't work.

Also how can we disable the vibration when a hardware key is pressed?

Any help is appreciated!
Turn off auto correct on the keypad and you can type gmail.com
If that doesn't work try backspacing and see if it will let you type it.
Should let you just click the word even if it thinks it is spelled wrong.

Vibration off cab is posted in my thread close to last page or last page.