View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: MS Bluetooth Stack in ROM upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
so your the 1 in a thousand that doesn't have an issue. their htc bluetooth stack is a joke. so instead of helping the people who donate, and ask for a fix , you pretty much just slap a **** in their face and say screw you who supported me
i dont get what you're trying to say? no one has complained about my bluetooth in my ROM yet.

as for people who donate? to me? thats optional depending if you like my work, its not paying for support its a DONATION. and no one has donated for my tp2 rom yet.

Also, watch how you word things. this is a PG site and needs to be kept safe for work.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!