View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 03:03 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
I haven't received anything but confirmed it does send. Could it be that the msg didn't finish downloading? Because I had time when I was clicking ot view only to realize that it hasn't finished downloading yet. I havne't used my sense to do sms or mms since the very beginning. I've always just used the ms one. And it has worked out well so far, though a bit of PITA.
Unfortunately, no. Just confirmed it, same problem as a previous build.

If you get a MMS in Sense, dont touch it, it'll delete. You can still recieve it, just gotta go to MS Mess to see it.
nrgz fixed it before so I'm sure it'll be updated again.