View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 02:35 AM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Have you recieved a pic yet? If so where do you view it.

Last build we had to go to MS Messaging to view it, you could select it in Sense but not see it.

Just tested it and it looks like we are back to Sense deleting the message if you click on it. This happened a few releases ago. poop.
The fix is simple, get the notification that you have a new MMS, you see the paperclicp icon, DONT touch it. Go to MS Mess. and view it there. Going to test some more.
I haven't received anything but confirmed it does send. Could it be that the msg didn't finish downloading? Because I had time when I was clicking ot view only to realize that it hasn't finished downloading yet. I havne't used my sense to do sms or mms since the very beginning. I've always just used the ms one. And it has worked out well so far, though a bit of PITA.