View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 01:31 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Just checked and no ringer-havent touched anything. Did a soft reset and the ringer works now.
This happened to me this AM on the 11-09 2.5 21864 build. BUT the SR lasted all day through about a dozen calls, no problem.
It's Sense-if your ringer goes down, disable Sense and call your phone-my rings everytime. The issue is very random. Hopefully the SR will take care of it or maybe installing Volumex?
If you change ringers, diable Sense first, that helped on older builds.

Different radios work differently with different ROM's. Are you saying you flashed a new radio and still are having GPS issues?

Edit:flashing a radio is simple, it doesnt wipe your phone.
I wonder if VolumeX may have something to do with it.
Will test it more on this rom.
Last build I had custom ringers and changed on the fly with no problems.
Had VolumeX installed then as well.

Anyone want to test it and confirm or deny it with me?