View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 10:56 PM
austerville
PPCGeeks Regular

austerville is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

I find it interesting that people are able to get a TP2 ordered. I had a receptive tech who's been trying to order me a TP2 for over 2 weeks now, with no luck. I spoke with 2 level 2 tech support supervisors who said that the store manager should be able to order me a TP2 or give me one from their stock and they put some notes onto my account to that effect.
Well, I drove to the store with lots of hope, but the manager was unable to help me, since they have NEVER had TP2 in stock and have been unable to order it, even to sell. I thought that was BS, but since they appeared to be helpful and I really have problems with my phone I asked them to order me another TP, rather than the other options on the WEL list.
When I got home I called a few stores around town and they all told me that they don't have any in stock to sell (I didn't mention anything about an exchange) and that the only way that I can get it is to order online or through telesales. I live in a a major city with multiple stores and none of the ones that I called have ever had the TP2 in stock and are unable to sell them. What's up with that? Hopefully my replacement TP will work and I won't have to deal with this again.