View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 08:34 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtology View Post
Lmao.. I do have the simply everything plan with unlimited data and all the other goodies. I'm just concerned because I use it to tether on my laptop and I do quite a bit of downloading with it. I heard if you go over 5G per month, they dump you and if you roam for over 2G a month .. they dump you. I like the reception so far on the Verizon radio.. have full bars indoors so that works, but I just dont want Sprint to wig out. I wonder where I can post this question to see if anyone else knows more about this issue.
I've read that there are limits (can't confirm your numbers). I've never tested it. sprintusers.com may be a good place to post/search.

This confirms what I thought, just wanted to be sure:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-9845663-1.html

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-10-2009 at 08:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.