View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 08:31 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC mogul on sprint want to flash to cricket

Tutorial in post #8 of this thread...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingonurse2005 View Post
Can anyone tell me step by step how to fully flash it to cricket? Also, what does unlocked mean do I need to unlock phone then flash it or do I just flash it. Will appreciate the help thanks.
I can help you when you need help, but it is very simple. To start you need to search and download the Olipro-2.40 unlocker, Sprint shipped ROM, HTC USB drivers, QPST, BAFS MSL grabber, cricket MMS/WAP cab, once you have all these located shoot me a PM and I'll give you a quick write up on what you need to do. You will also need to choose a custom ROM.

Last edited by whitey10tc; 01-28-2010 at 01:20 AM.