View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 08:22 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why does everyone hate the iphone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMonkey View Post
I would never tell anybody that iPhone is better then the TP or TP2. I used a TP and now have iPhone and if you ask me which one I like better, my answer will be "In my eyes they are pretty much the same".

Kinda off topic, you said you can "shake it's boobs", what app is that for and can it be used on the TP as well as the TP2? Reason I ask is when I showed the Wobble app on the iPhone (lets you take a pic and set zones to have boobies wobble" a friend has been looking for a way to do that on his TP....
And the list you gave for what your phone can do, honestly not many phones can't do all that (well any newer phone like WM or iPhones, and probably the Droid and the Palm Pre)....
So really, all the phones are the same. User interface will be different of course, and carriers of course, but boil it all down, anything one phone can do, there is pretty much an way to have the other phones do that also.
Yapp... except your phone can't quite shake it's boobs. Yet. lol.
here you go... now you can. They both work on the TP.
I didn't say the iphone was better or the tp.... or the TP2(even though it is...lol.) I just hate the way MY friends that have iPhones look at my phone and the first thing they say is "that's a brick" whatever... My brick is mine and I LOVE it.
p.
Attached Files
File Type: cab hdBoobsSetup12.CAB (525.3 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab hdWobbleSetup.CAB (1.57 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!