View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol44 View Post
Hi Juicy,

As for bug fixes go here are my personal findings, (and can't confirm which issues are directly related to 2.5 manila):

1. From what I've noticed under settings- all settings- sounds & notifications you can't change the "Flash light for" for the "Message: New message" event.

2. Can't adjust the volume up/down using the hardware keys on the side while playing music in the music tab and the screen in sleep mode.

3. Difficult/inconsistent with getting back to home or exiting the sms tab after sending a text. Could be that hitting the end key doesn't bring you home. My best route is hitting "start" then "today" to get me back quickly.

4. Youtube volume issues, but you seem to have covered.

5. Under system- power- backlight. Dragging the sliders to the right keeping pushing me back to the battery tab.

6. Animated weather wallpaper shows lag after certain customizations. Haven't determined which exact ones. Noticed the animations were smooth like butter when first flashing. After doing all the usual customizations the weather wallpaper is unusable but the regular animated ones are fine. Seems to have slowed after linking my contact list with Facebook but can't be certain. I've also heard this is only an isolated issued and not everyone suffers from this.

These are just a few I came across that I can recall, hope it helps.
WOW great feedback

1 - will look into finding the reg associated, and enabling it
2 - fixed/not an issue on my test build of R3
3 - cant fix it (atleast not now) as manila 2.5 is for a device with dedicated HOME button
4 - fixed
5 - works for me ... just press a diff tab if it gets "stuck" then back to backlight tab
6 - will do my best to increase performance