View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 08:14 PM
8notime
Almost a VIP

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Are you having trouble staying in 3G (getting stuck in 1X), VZW TP2 folks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by janko10 View Post
I have no beef with Android, but MAN is that Moto Droid keyboard horrible compared to the TP2.

I couldn't take this issue any longer and swapped my beloved TP2 for the Droid yesterday. It has a solid 3G signal, but god do I HATE THE KEYBOARD!!!! I am going to keep giving it a chance, but right now that's how I feel about it.

As for Verizon fixing this, I wouldn't get your hopes up. They have huge inventory issues with this phone, that are not being resolved, and getting Verizon and HTC on the same page, let alone acknowledge this issue will take months. One of the main things against us, is the fact that when you first activate the phone, it will likely connect to 3G no problem. It's only after continued use will you experience this. Unless there are a bunch of execs running around with problematic Touch Pro 2's at Verizon, this issue will never get any attention. And I assure you, execs at Verizon could give a flip about the Touch Pro 2. Almost every employee at Verizon carries a Blackberry.