View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 07:37 PM
darkblond
Lurker

darkblond is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieyee View Post
thanks-- i did read the guide, and I actually prefer the push email, and the contacts stored in my hotmail account-- the reason is I also use Outlook heavily, and the integration with the Outlook connector to hotmail/contacts, and the phone works very well.

Contact sync is very important to me, and I am quite surprised it didn't work after updating Microsoft Live from the marketplace.

Anybody else get contact syncing to work with MS Live on the latest NRG builds?

I do have Windows Live along with Hotmail push working on my TouchPro using "EnergyROM_23504_HERMAN_09.Nov.2009_StandardM2 .5."

The first time I attempted to sign in to Windows Live it exited back to the "login in to Windows Live" link screen... a loop.

I disabled HTC Sense through Settings/Home/Items and unchecked HTC Sense.

I tried again and it failed to go beyond the login... returning to the screen with the link to log in to Windows Live.

I soft-reset the phone, tried again and Windows Live displayed the Today screen selections for Windows Live services and Bing.

Push mail and Windows Live are working fine.

Last edited by darkblond; 11-10-2009 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Grammatical correction
This post has been thanked 1 times.