View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 06:56 PM
ChrisCicc
PPCGeeks Regular

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by swurvv View Post
Is it just me or is anyone else having the music plays for about 45sec to a minute And just freezez what the f*** I use the audio player all the time its like my Ipod And I don't wanna use s2p and wmp I want the htc player and just to note this rom is mad slow at times... Love this rom and want to keep it as my rom don't like the fact that my facebook contacts keep logging me out and my picture contacts wont show when making a call why does this happen and also the hardware keyboard stops working have to soft reset to get everything back working except for the music just wont work period I here nrg rom is much faster and stable but I don't like his theme the blue bar his start menu please fix these thing or tell me what to do cause switching is not a option... THANKS!
Your issues may have something to do with a lack of punctuation

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!

Last edited by ChrisCicc; 11-10-2009 at 08:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.