View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 05:42 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v4.2 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual VGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bparvin View Post
Hey Calkulin,

Quick question, is there anything special done in your pre-made ROMs that isn't obvious in your kitchen? I just made my first ROM in your kitchen, and it was easy enough but I just wanted to know if I would miss anything by doing this.

Also what pagepool do you use on your pre-built roms?
Everything he puts in his roms would be in his kitchen. You can check what pagepool he uses by downloading one of his prebuilt roms and opening it with the pagepool changer. It will show the current pagepool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The00Stranger View Post
So, if I wanted a your rom, but no Manilla, would I have to start from scratch and build or could I take yours and just remove Manilla?
You can download his kitchen and just deselect everything manila.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.