View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 05:34 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalz71 View Post
Murducky,

I'm ready to flash 11/9 23504 but seen issues with the dialer lower cutting off the bottom, are you having the same issue? 11/5 is set up great for me but wanted to update it.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
No dialer graphic issue with you? I heard there might be some with the graphics on this.
Yup, I did, Sorry it took so long to post back went and got COD MW 2, But there is already a fix for it and new roms !

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred_head View Post
can't wait till one day.........

"ENERGYROM - WIZARDHAT (2504/21864) 2.5 - FIXED LADSCAPE"

one can only dream
LMAO WIZARDHAT !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Yep. New fixed ROMs are up. Go download and gimme gimme gimme feedback! Do it... Do it now! LOL
I'm swapped with MW2 work and a birthday run tonight!! BUT I NEED MY FIX !! Can wait, will flash tonight ! TY NRGZ !

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalolsx View Post
Just went from Mighty to Energy 2.1
best rom ever, expect a paypal from me on my next paycheck.
Another satisfied customer!