View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 03:40 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 8/14/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23028,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

I see calk has a 21876 rom up, but I like yours a little more atm because they're cleaner and I never use tf3d.

The one issue I have with 21874 is the htc task manager is gone (kinda like in 6.5.1). I can't switch or end programs when I want except to tap X and hope it's closed, if I use the task managers in start or in system I cant switch to the program, I can only close/kill the program, but even so its a hassle. Is there a way to get 21874 or 21876 to work with the HTC task manager on the top right of the today screen?

Other than that great rom, its very fast and the battery life seems better than some previous versions.