View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 12:21 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry6667 View Post
this has been mentioned I think. But when you change the soft keys via the start-tools-tweaks. It changes for a second and then changes back to the action contact defaults
On Nov 5th 2.5 I was able to change my left soft key with Touch Pro Tweeks. I don't know if installing the Max Manila cab had any direct effect or not...but I was able to set it to camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsi01 View Post
In the Personal Settings, when you go to phone settings... why are there GSM/UMTS settings instead of the regular "Phone settings?"
We found that yesterday...or Ahuskins did. There's actually a lot of GSM garbage in the phone if you really dig into it. ...in time, I assume it'll all get cleared out.

Here's the reg edit to get some CDMA phone settings back:
Check HKLM > oem > PhoneSetting
Scroll Down and change ShowCDMAServicePage to 1 and ShowGSMServicePage to 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas contractor View Post
I have tried Pyski, Mighty, Longhorn and now Energy , I can not find Microsost Voice Command in 11/9 rom Standard, is it in this rom?
I have two versions of voice command linked through my Thread or Guide. ...enjoy! It's no longer cooked into the ROM.

I have three new flavors of the ROM to test out and update the Guides for. ...flashing now.

Man, killer new emoticons! Deal with this right now...
This post has been thanked 3 times.