View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 12:03 PM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgrillshinin View Post
Ok.. I thought you was on the Current Energy Leo Rom Release.. I have tried other roms and the support for Energy Roms keeps me here... Thanks for the response..
Yeh, I was originally asking if that worked for all Roms like that or if that was specific for Calks Roms.....

I am going back to the standard 6.5 Roms and saying goodbye to the 6.5.1 boys.....Not being able to close programs and a lot of other issues that keep popping up are going to keep me away....Seems like i get more random freezes also.

I want something stable right now and the older builds seem to offer that. And I did not find the newer 6.5.1 builds to be any faster then the 6.5 Roms that are being now......

Last edited by eman; 11-10-2009 at 12:08 PM.