View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 08:31 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad_delta View Post
hmm... i tried building a ROM without Titanium or Manila using the kitchen w/ the 23506 SYS and specifying "none" in the batch file, but it installed Titanium anyway.

--nomad_delta
this is a mistake on my end, it should be removing titanium from windows and not keeping titanium at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
"The File: \Windows\Calkulins_Touch_Pro_Tweaks.cab does not exist!"
youre probably using a calk carrier package, if so open up config_operator.txt in there and follow the links till you find the one that has that cab in it. remove that line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
ok raid i have a diffferent one for ya. i am trying to cook in tellme. yeah its broken but its fun to play around with. tellme requires msvc. i can cook em both in just fine. msvc works but tellme just crashes. heres the weird part- i can cab install msvc over the preinstalled one and tellme works. i have checked, every function of msvc works its odd and the cab i use to install is the same one i made the ext out of. man i have learned so much from your kitchen. i know i told ya the phone canvas scroll thing was fixed in the 218xx builds but it only works if i put it in the zzzzz_last folder.

heres another one. with the alltel carrier cab im using it runs through the whole initial setup thing u know where you pick your timezone and tap screen to complete. how do i get rid of that? it also makes the usb connection staus window popup and i would like to eliminate that too its didnt hapen with the sprint carrier package.
remove my msvc from SYS? and look for a welcome.xml somewhere in the carrier package and remove the reference to it. welcome.xml defines how welcome.exe will run (timezone, password, email, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul07 View Post
This happens to me also. But the reasoning is this (in my mind). Titanium (as a UI Manager) is the default for WinMo 6.5.x . . . and therefore is built in no matter what. What you ARE NOT getting when you choose not to cook with titanium is the EXTRA features such as Titanium weather and the Wifi/Bluetooth Toggles switches and the themed look of titanium. . . . Hope that helps.
nah thats a mistake. I must have broken that functionality somewhere along the line.. I will investigate that.

Last edited by raidzero; 11-10-2009 at 08:34 AM.