View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 02:31 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tried to unzip a file and all my mem disappered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosync View Post
To be honest I have limited knowledge in doing back ups and restores due to being restricted by a business winmo phone. This is my first winmo pro device of my own.

So in order to restore I would of needed to back my device previously correct?
Many of us use SPB Backup. You can download a trial in the box near the upper right hand corner of the screen. Most of the issues people have could be solved with proper "backup hygiene" by just "unwinding" back to where things work right again. On a day where I am installing lots of cabs, I do an extra backup between every few installs, plus I have a nightly one scheduled in the middle of the night. It ends with a automatic soft-reset, so that's an added benefit.

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/backup/?en