View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 12:50 AM
diveman
Regular 'Geeker

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul07 View Post
I got solutions possibly for you. . . http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1099 here is a post by Zombie (thanks ) for an EXT package for alltel carrier EXT package.

As for Tellme.... i have a package that you can cook in and ill attach it (I cant remember where I got it but thanks to whomever). It works when I cook it in. . . as long as I have NetCF 3.5. ...Ill attach that also.
Hope that helps.
thank you. i am using the carrier ext that zombie posted. its just that i dont want it to go through initial setup. as far as the carrier part it works fine.

with the tellme i already have netcf 3.5 and im using the same ext i think it came from edtp. do u know if raid already has msvc somewhere in his kitchen?(guess i could pull mine out and see if its still in the rom) it works fine as long as i cab install msvc even though i already have msvc installed. kinda weird.