Nazgul07
PPCGeeks Regular

Nazgul07 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
ok raid i have a diffferent one for ya. i am trying to cook in tellme. yeah its broken but its fun to play around with. tellme requires msvc. i can cook em both in just fine. msvc works but tellme just crashes. heres the weird part- i can cab install msvc over the preinstalled one and tellme works. i have checked, every function of msvc works its odd and the cab i use to install is the same one i made the ext out of. man i have learned so much from your kitchen. i know i told ya the phone canvas scroll thing was fixed in the 218xx builds but it only works if i put it in the zzzzz_last folder.

heres another one. with the alltel carrier cab im using it runs through the whole initial setup thing u know where you pick your timezone and tap screen to complete. how do i get rid of that? it also makes the usb connection staus window popup and i would like to eliminate that too its didnt hapen with the sprint carrier package.
I got solutions possibly for you. . . http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1099 here is a post by Zombie (thanks ) for an EXT package for alltel carrier EXT package.

As for Tellme.... i have a package that you can cook in and ill attach it (I cant remember where I got it but thanks to whomever). It works when I cook it in. . . as long as I have NetCF 3.5. ...Ill attach that also.
Hope that helps.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TellmeSamsungIntrepid3515.zip (1.65 MB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.zip (2.58 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Nazgul07; 11-10-2009 at 12:37 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.