View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 10:16 PM
omnicronx
Regular 'Geeker

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
And yes, CFC compressing can make manila 1/2 the size, so for the Diamond, it will make a difference
Ya so I've read, chainfire said he compressed 40M of images down to 6.. Thanks for info on dependent packages too!
Quote:
1) make an app.reg and place it after all of the manila packages (ie in zTweaks folder) and put the following in it. You can see that I've removed ("Enable"=dword:000000000) Footprints and Twitter in my example. I am not sure if you have to have the order correct with disabled ones at the end...that's just what I did and it worked.
Cool thanks, knew there was a way, just happened to notice today while cooking how big footprints really is. Did the first part already but as you stated in there is a spot you have to edit to allow manila to load as it looks for the footprint engine and files regarldess of whether it is enabled or not
Quote:
Also, anyone thats used the new 4.2 VK, did he include the 2.5 manila or is he still waiting on cfc?
Nope not included, chainfire said he would release the cfcgui editor with compatibility with 2.5 tomorrow.

Last edited by omnicronx; 11-09-2009 at 10:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.