View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 09:32 PM
apristel
VIP Member

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Talking apristel Ultimate Manila Tweak

Tested on MightyROM. May work on other 2.1 Manila Roms with the weather clock. Give it a shot if you want.

THIS IS NOT FOR TOUCH FLO - WILL NOT WORK ON A STOCK ROM!! YOU NEED MANILA 2.1 WITH THE WEATHER CLOCK FOR IT TO WORK PROPERLY!

"apristel Ultimate Manila Tweak"

What this does is:

HQ Background for all tabs - with working fullscreen animations - landscape corrected - by Superboy007
FlipClockFix - Stops the annoying 1hr 2min flip "feature" - I left this in for people on other roms - it will not conflict with MightyRom 11-10-09 Release
Removes Top & Bottom Curtains
Removes the dotted lines between call history and calendar
Removes the black boxes behind the icons on your program tab
Transparent Slider by arlindemini - perfect!
Gives you a transparent clock backdrop - by CD993 from XDA
Gives you a transparent flip clock - by CD993 from XDA
Gives your clock transparent numbers- - by CD993 from XDA
Gives you a transparent email envelope - by imnuts
Gives you Glossy Taskbars - to enable goto Start - Settings - Today - Select GlossyBlack

I don't take credit for all the manila files, I just have been collecting different tweaks here and there and this is how I like my setup. Looks clean and functions properly. So Thanks to all who have posted cool tweaks and edits. If I could remember where I got half this stuff I would give you better credit. If you feel I am using one of your edits, PM me and I will give you credit.

The sms/email bubbles will not be showing up with this tweak. Only the number with the amount of sms or email will show.

This is fully uninstallable.

Here are a few screenshots. The ONLY thing I have installed for a manila edit is my Ultimate Tweak cab.

Sidenote : My start menu says "arizzle" this will NOT show up with this cab.

Additonal Cab - apristel Remove Call History and Calendar - Will remove the Call History and Calendar from your homescreen. I left this out because some people may like that feature. It is also uninstallable if you don't like it.

Added a version that keeps the stock clock by request (no transparency)!

Posted new Remove Call History / Calendar cab, this one will also remove the little icons. Enjoy!

Last edited by apristel; 11-28-2009 at 03:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 31 times.