View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 09:24 PM
jshaas2
VIP Member

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

see the red text. I agree with what's said and i agree with you. Every user = every phone. I wouldn't think most people had 3-4 phones. I just think the idea of loading the unlocker on a computer, and EVERY USER (as you said) comes by and unlocks it...is how it's intended..it just doens't work.

like i mentioned, i'll pay again...it's no big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Ok, about as insightful as yours seeing that you were already having communication with them....but what I was telling you was obviously true ...you never said anything about having prior communication...I flunked mindreading in school...but I was good at reading and thought the below staement was pretty clear....I dont know maybe I am wrong

Licensing information: it's like with previous Hard-SPL unlockers - every user gets one free use of the Hard-SPL, further use is subject to paying 3GBP per each device.
however, if you are a private user, you can have other uses free on request if needed, such as using it on a replacement device.
the license is valid forever and all this works as transparently as possible, so for normal users nothing is noticable; while businesses who need to unlock more devices than that, can use the link inside the program to send payment or contact cmonex or Olipro if you want to discuss bulk unlocking.
contact info is: via support link at our site.

Radio: 2.35.00WF