View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 09:16 PM
ChrisCicc
PPCGeeks Regular

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by marketingdesigner View Post
It says "lets both run side by side" I'm not quite sure that means mms works in both. I'm new to winmo world. If that is what Juicy meant, that's great news. The reason I ask, the current fix that works for Verizon still forces the use of winmo side to send MMS but it allows manila 2.5 to work for regular sms. Thus it is working side by side for me, just not all inclusive. (I'm not talking about the first fix which was to downgrade, there has been a newer arcsoft release fix).
I have not seen any fix to get MMS working in the HTC app, so if SMS is working in both side by side, MMS likely isn't. I think what he meant was exactly what you have working now. SMS in HTC and MMS in WM. But I admit on second read it's a lot less clear...

Another thought is from my experience you don't want to be messing with text msgs outside the HTC app if you are using that, at least based on it's inability to handle restored messages.

If I helped you, please remember to press thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.