View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 09:12 PM
blazingwolf
VIP Member
Threadstarter

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Made my own car mount :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
Good job man, I'll be duplicating your efforts. How critical was the magnets position? That one they made out of cardboard on engadget looked like it had trouble getting the phone to stay in car mode.
Depends on the strength of the magnet. The one I used had to be in just the right spot. Stronger ones can be further away and still work. Your best bet is to experiment and see what works for you.

Also, to get the multimedia portion working just flip the magnet. The polarity change will pull up the app from the same location.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com