View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 06:46 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why does everyone hate the iphone?

Different phones for different phokes.
If I wanted a thin sexy phone with a capacitive screen... I would wait for the LEO.
I love my Sprint bill, I love my physical keyboard, I love bluetooth stereo, my battery is no longer an issue (tp to tp2), I love customizing my phone. I have one touch flo, one touch, and androkkid on my phone to satisfy my different personalities. I love drag and drop for music and hate itunes (don't know if you can drag and drop with iphone). I love what I have cuz I chose it. If I wanted an iphone I would have bought one. My wife wanted one and I told her I would get her one when they came to Sprint. She is now using my old touch pro and she loves it so much... she will not even upgrade to the TP2. You like iphone... KEEP IT!
I like how iphone looks and all the different accessories there are. However I usually find a way to get similar functionality from my phone. As far as apps are concerned... My phone farts, dog whistles, levels, loud horns, groovefishes, tells me jokes, plays nintendo games, sega games, pours beer, makes coffe, punches, whips, shoots uzi, shoots shotgun, lightsabers, xm, magic 8 balls, converts measurements money volume you neme it, stopwatches, id's music, youtubes, plays piano, plays scrabble, shakes it's boobs, bluffs my calls............................................. ........... What else? all microsoft office apps. and gives me access to full flash sites thanks to skyfire.
I don't hate iphone. I hate being told how much better it is than my phone is.