View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 06:45 PM
blazingwolf
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Made my own car mount :)

Took some time today and hacked an existing car mount to work with the droid and place it in to car mode when I dock it.

I picked up some small magnets for $1.99 at Radio Shack. Attached the magnet in the correct location on the Droid and used liquid paper to mark the spot on the car mount. Took an existing generic window cling type car mount (cost me $7 when I bought it) and drilled a 5/32 hole in to the plastic. Inserted the magnet (which was a very tight fit so it won't go anywhere).

Now when I insert the Droid it goes in to car mode automatically.

(Used the Droid for the pictures of the magnet and mount. Omnia for the Droid in the Mount)

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
This post has been thanked 1 times.