View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 05:04 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Just because you can't replicate, doesn't mean it's not there ok??????
HAHAHAHA, i'm just playing. Both winmo and I have confirmed that no matter what you do, turning off the HTC sense then SR is the key to make the ring tones come back. I guess Threeface is just the lucky kid here. I've also noticed that whenever you do anything mod wise to the tf3d, it will throw off the ringtones. maybe you need to put the ring tone fix in the thread.
...dude, Perfect ROM Club...this guy, right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
Sorry for the noob question, but how would you do that?

Thank you for your help.
First way is super easy - Got o the Internet Tab and click on the shortcut box and select "Add Favorite", then manually enter in your desired shortcut...like www.ppcgeeks.com. It will set the shortcut on the Tab and will launch in Opera.

Second requires a bit more work. Got o START-INTERNET-Internet Explorer. Navigate to the page you'd like to bookmark - press the little circley icon on the bottom right [brings up the other softkeys] - hit the icon that looks like a star - and hit "Add Favorite". It will take you to another page that has all of the info for that page filled out. Check the info and press "Done". It shoudl be added to yoru bookmarks. When you've added all you want, exit out of IE.

Now go back to your Internet Tab and press on a shortcut link...it should pull up that same display, with your new bookmarks available. Set what you wish.

All of these linked into the Internet Tab will launch in Opera not IE.

...glory, my friends. Glory.
This post has been thanked 2 times.