View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 01:17 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
There was a bit of talk on mylocation yesterday and thought to mention that while the weather tab finds the city i live at, but the time is off by 5 hours. Also tried adding the location by using the weather editor and same diff. wierd...

Three...nice write up on 11/5 build!
...which time? Your World Clock or the time of the last update shown on the Weather Tab?

I haven't been using custom manila since I assume it's completely different. I've knocked out all cities and have only MyLocation set to do it's jobby job and I've had good results.

I'm mostly convinced that MyLocation is pulling some sort of tower information and that's why everyone gets a different bag. I also notice that as it triangulates, the information changes depending on which towers it picks up. So at my office it may say "Rosslyn [VA...just over the river]" "Washington [DC]" or "West Over Place". It's all accurate within reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts View Post
Anybody not able to setup the Hotmail account with the latest 21864? Windows live wizard screen shows up and asks for the account information, but after entering the account info, the window goes away, and comes back again with the license agreement screen, no matter how many times I try, it only goes two wizard screens. Any help would be appreciated.
Check my Guide for the instructions.

OR...the hot new Thread I just created specifically for this ROM and 2.5. I'm keeping the 2.1 Thread and Guide in place until they're fully phased out.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...16#post1312016

Eat it up.
This post has been thanked 3 times.