View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 09:33 AM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 com5 23504

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickm View Post
Thanks Boss. I think I have a program from XDA for doing that.
ya, there are some "what I will call themes to do that". But if one wanted to do it themselves and knew what they were doing, then one can just edit the titianium cpr files with notepad on their pc and do some customization. You can change the size of panels, the names of the panels, the fonts, the color, ect.
I would save a copy of them for backup, cuz if anything is not right in them then the titaniium will not show at all.

There are two files. One for portrait and one for landscape.
Titanium_240x320.cpr
Titanium_320x240.cpr
Both files are located in the windows folder on phone. After the changes are made then just use total commander to overwrite them files and either reset device or refresh titanium by going into start\settings\today and look at items and exit while looking at items.

Last edited by mattsm; 11-09-2009 at 09:37 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.