View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 09:28 AM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Problem with + in Contacts phone number

Quote:
Originally Posted by robjhellis View Post
Hi Guys,

Great ROM, however, have an issue in that all of my contacts are set up with the + in front in order to work when I'm overseas. This is the first ROM that I have experienced the phone attempting to make an overseas call on a local number. In fact I had not set up international dialing on my phone prior to installing the ROM so the phone refused to dial any of my contacts at all. This has not previously happened on my AT&T Tilt or HTC TyTN.

Before I maually strip out the + from all of my contacts does anyone have any other ideas? Is there a switch that I don't know about that I can adjust on the phone settings, or is this maybe even a Verizon issue (I was previously with ATT)?

Many thanks.
From the phone app, tap the menu soft key, Options, CDMA Services, Plus Code Dialing, Get Settings, Disable. Now I'm in Canada and not totally familiar with all US carriers, and who's CDMA vs GSM, but I could only see this option in the CDMA Services tab, and not the GSM tab! Hopefully you're CDMA

This post has been thanked 1 times.