View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 01:52 AM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Anyone else notice that in the Messaging menu, the order of certain items changes after you do a manual send/receive? In particular, is the Select Messages option. When you first open Messaging you have to scroll down the menu to the next page to see the Select Messages option. However, after a Send/Receive selection, the Select Messages option moves up to the first page of the menu...
  • Default menu order:
    • 1st page of menu: New, Reply, Reply All, Forward, Send/Receive, Follow up, Mark as Read, Move..., Go To
    • 2nd page of menu: Tools, Select Messages, Send via Bluetooth
  • Menu order after a Send/Receive:
    • 1st page of menu: New, Reply, Reply All, Forward, Select Messages, Send/Receive, Send via Bluetooth, Follow up, Mark as Read
    • 2nd page of menu: Move..., Go To, Tools
I mention it only because personally I'd love not to have to scroll down the menu for the Select Messages option as I use it often. I wish it apeared on the top part of the menu and not one page down it all of the time.

Last edited by CovKid66; 11-09-2009 at 02:04 AM.