View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 01:11 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyharris2008 View Post
Honestly guys I am so sick of coming to this forum reading about the same petty problems!!! Everytime I log in its 20 pages asking the same questions and the same people repeating them selves with the answers, its ludicris! The real problem we have here at hand is LANDSCAPE MODE and getting 2.5 Fully PORTED to the touch pro, it would be nice if people actually search the forum and only post fixes or new problems that hasn't been mentioned. WHERE'S THAT GUY THAT MAKE THE WIKI FOR THE ROMS, WE NEED HIM SO EVERYBODY CAN SEE WHATS WRONG SO FAR AND HOW TO FIX IT, BECAUSE I DONT LIKE READING 20-50PAGES OF THE SAME STUFF EVERYTIME I LOG ON
I tend to agree with most of that.
Don't mind helping but sometimes it gets old answering the same things 50 times.