View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 01:00 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
AHAHAH, I think i was able to change it before the max cab. But after installing the cab, I miss the contact tab............
Well with the Max Mod in place you should be able to edit the Left to Contacts, no?
Having Phone there is no biggie to me as hitting Send does the same thing.
However, my phone did start acting wonky after changing the keys, Sense slowed down and I couldnt enable Full Screen, could've just been a coincidence. I changed back. If you mod them keep an eye on that.