View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 09:40 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
GPS is fine. Odd though, worked sittin in my lazyboy one day then BAM still in the chair and no work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
I have had bad exper from the get-go with My Location. The only time it has ever worked for me is when I roam and only with Caulk and NRG, any other ROM I have never got it to work. Haven't had issues with Google maps since the early oct builds and still have had no luck with my location. I have tried many different fixes that have been posted by others in this thread and several different threads and still nothing. I have no troubles with any GPS tools or anything. Have tried cabs, other GPS tools and about every radio available and still only get my ocation when roaming. Let me know if ya figure anything out. I have just about given up on that feature.
I guess I'm fashionably late to the party. As I understand it (like Three said) My Location largely works off of cell tower communication. It CAN use GPS for a more accurate signal gut it doesnt HAVE to use GPS. Non-GPS phones can use My Location.
ahuskins-if your noticing a decreasse in function wher it used to be good, I'd give it a day or three and see if it isnt a network issue.
If you dont see an improvement I'd look to non-GPS fixes as well like PRL updates and radio changes.
11-04 was the first ROM where it didnt work for me straight away. I went to Location Services, turned it on, soft reset, and it was fine from there. 11-05 Iwas back to working straight out da box.
whotahn-Dude, I dunno, cant think of anything you haven't tried. You didnt list PRL update but I assume you did it. The fact that it followed you ROM to ROM and you know the Stock Flashdance may point to an issue with your phone itself but I havent got a clue to what it could be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
does this have animation weather animation on main today page like touch pro 2 one?
Yes and it rocks!
Edit-just to be clear, it doesnt have the animated wallpaper but it does have the incredible animation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
...I dont think I put it in the guide...and it may be the install of the max manila cab, but you can use touchpro tweeks to change the right softkey to something other than phone.

not sure if it was posted.
You meant Left Key correct? Must be the cab, the boyz over at xda talk about how the manila files for the keys have changed in 2.5 so the cab creator must put in some new mojo.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-08-2009 at 09:55 PM.