View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuge123 View Post
So if you posted a question and Ace or anybody belittled you with their response, a "you must be stupid for asking" response; you would not take offense to that?

I personally took offense to Ace because of his obnoxious response to a legitimate question I posted about a week ago. Before I said anything about him I checked a lot of his other posts and low and behold this guy is obnoxious in about 90% of his posts. Yeah he knows a lot and helps out a lot of folks, but the attitude has got to go.
I like how you're not a mod either yet still trying to demand something like you are. Wasn't him acting like he was a moderator one of your first arguments about the way he acted on here??? Hypocrisy; it's fun for the whole family!
This post has been thanked 1 times.