View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 08:52 PM
jason25
Lurker

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

I tried all day today, my phone quick working overnight and 2 techs at 2 seperate stores told me to have Sprint send me a TP2 in place of my TP. Sprint is sending me another TP. I even spoke to retentions and the dude told me I should've taken the Treo Pro that was offered because it was such a great phone. I asked if he was going to credit the $200 price difference to my account and he said no because they work off retail price and contract price. Unfortunately I figure what I paid instead of retail. I guess I don't think right.

The last tech I spoke with was cool and gave me a phone to use until Sprint sent me a replacement that I'll eventually send back. I will be a return customer for him even though he is 1hr and 15min away.