View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 08:52 PM
stuge123
PPCGeeks Regular

stuge123 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
typically i agree with you. however, this situation is not entirely unfounded. in just my dealings with ace, i've found him rude and arrogant. which are typically traits for me. and as they say, it takes one to know one. well. i know one. perhaps it was just the way he said things. my wife tells me all the time it's not what i say it's how i say it. so i have to take that into concideration here. i don't think ace is a bad guy. he's bent over backwards to help us. but i have to agree, he needs to get a "bedside manor" and stop talking down to simple questions. he's even done that to me, which if you know me at all, you know that just pi$$es me off.

i posted a retort about something he said to me and i deleted the post because i didn't think it gave anything to the forum. but since this has came to the current situation, i did want to post my thoughts.

This guy gets it. Politeness is the way the world goes round. Remember folks, Ace never programed these ROM's.