View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 06:37 PM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Thanks, sounds like very similar steps. For me, after ringer failure, if I selected a new ringer with Sense off then turned it on the new selection wouldnt stick. As if the old selection was stored in Sense somehow.(Not saying it was)
So I saw the new selection stick after making it with Sense off, SR,then enable Sense. Testing=fun.
Thanks again for the feedback.
Edit-just re-read your post, we are both doing a SR after turning Sense off so that may be the key.
yeah, I think the SR is the key in all of this. I also noticed that the ringtones get messed up once you make any kind of changes to tf3d. IE, the max cab or any other major mods. Just watch out for it, but since I last did the ringtone fix dances hahahahaah, that's what I'll call it from now on, it has worked up till now..... hope i don't jinx myself.
This post has been thanked 1 times.